ant-user mailing list archives

From "Roberto Juarez" <rjua...@omnilogic.es>
Subject RE: Switching JDK
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:36:33 GMT
Mmmm, there is a fast possibility, though it sounds a little like brute force. You could try
it in case you have little time.

In your build.xml which is being called by the automated build process, use a <java>
task to launch a virtual machine with the JDK you may need. Use this <java> task to
launch another runnin Ant that process your actual targets.

I know it is somehow involved but can save you if you are in a hurry.

Cheers,

Roberto.