ant-user mailing list archives

From craig_e_da...@comcast.net
Subject RE: File name to a string
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:00:20 GMT
Ok this is what am I am trying am I even on the right track here... I am getting an error .
"The content of elements must consist of well-formed data...Plus does that line seperator
need to be declared somewhere first. Again I appologize for the ignorance. Just trying something
different.

<project name="FileRead" default="yes">
   <target name = "Read">
 <path>
    <fileset dir="c:\test">

    <\fileset>
  <pathconvert pathsep=${line.separator">
  <echo file="c:\works.txt" append="true">
 <\path>
   </target>
</project>