ant-user mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Saket L." <Saket.Jo...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: Classpath Issue - Not sure why it isn't being picked up
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:23:34 GMT
Try using this instead,

<javac srcdir="${basedir}\source\a" includes="<java file names>"
       classpath="${mypath.path}">
</javac>

Hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: Grand Cheng [mailto:grand.c@pointclickcare.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 1:53 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Classpath Issue - Not sure why it isn't being picked up

Hi,

I am a newbie to Ant so I appreciate any help you can lend me.

I am trying to compile a fairly large project, which has multiple packages,
and has referencing between them.  So when I first created the build file
and ran it, I received a slew of "package not found" , and "cannot resolve
symbol"

I then added the following to my build file.

<path id="mypath.path">

<pathelement path ="${basedir}\source\a" />

<pathelement path ="${basedir}\source\b" />

<pathelement path ="${basedir}\source\c" />

</path>

I have basically added a pathelement for every folder within my
project...just to make sure I haven't missed anything.

I have a target

<target name="CompileMyStuff">

<javac srcdir="${basedir}\source\a" />

<classpath refid="${mypath.path}" />

</target>

However, when I run this, I still receive the same "package not found" , and
"cannot resolve symbol"

I am using Ant v. 1.6.2 and JDK 1.3.1_04

Thanks for your help