ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rhino" <rhi...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Question about Mail task
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 04:07:01 GMT

I just tried using Ant's mail task for the first time and found something a bit odd: it gave
me an error message but it worked anyway.

My task is:
<mail mailhost="smtp1.sympatico.ca" mailport="25" subject="Update of Doug's Movies">

<from address="${doug.email}"/>

<replyto address="${doug.email}"/>

<to address="${rhino.email}"/>

<message>Blah blah blah.</message>

</mail>

The message was created and sent without any apparent difficulty. However, the output from
the build for this task was:
[mail] Failed to initialise MIME mail: javax/mail/MessagingException

[mail] Sending email: Update of Doug's Movies

[mail] Sent email with 0 attachments

What do I need to do to eliminate the MessagingException message?

I am using Ant 1.6.1 on Windows XP.

Rhino
---
rhino1 AT sympatico DOT ca
"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it so simple that
there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to make it so complicated that there
are no obvious deficiencies." - C.A.R. Hoare