ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rhino" <rhi...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Question re SSH2/Scp/Sshexec
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 21:00:22 GMT

Can anyone point me to an example of a knownhosts file that is in SSH2 format?

According to the articles on the (optional) Scp and Sshexec tasks in the Ant Manual, both
tasks can specify a file in the 'knownhosts' parameter and that file must be in SSH2 format.
I'd like to create such a file but I haven't been able to find an example anywhere so that
I know what to create.

Also, how would I go about suggesting to the developer of these tasks that he include an example
of the knownhosts file in the documentation for these two tasks? Otherwise, there are bound
to be other people asking the same question time and time again.

Rhino
---
rhino1 AT sympatico DOT ca
"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it so simple that
there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to make it so complicated that there
are no obvious deficiencies." - C.A.R. Hoare