ant-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Croisier" <>
Subject Ant documentation
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:11:22 GMT

I wonder if there is/was any effort to translate Ant documentation in French ?
How can one contribute ?
Is there a "raw" documentation format, or must it be translated from the site's HTML pages
Any related information appreciated :)

Second, I was just thinking it might be great to improve the Ant documentation system on the
site, to integrate a user-editable (wiki-like ?) zone on each page, like the PHP doc. It is
usually of great help as the community provides a lot of good advices and precisions there.
I know it would require some hard work; do you think it would be worth the sweat ?

Software Engineer
Thales IS - ANS

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: