ant-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Croisier" <Olivier.Crois...@thales-is.com>
Subject Re: Looping/exception handling in Ant project
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:18:36 GMT
You're right, it could be hard to justify the use of Ant if it can't even handle multiple files...

Another idea :
Did you try to extend your Task from Ant's MatchingTask ?
This Task is specialized in processing multiple files, and seems to match your needs.
I think it could make the need of an external batch, history :)
Though, I don't know if it will process the selected files one after another, or launch many
processes simultaneously (but I don't think so).

See if it can help you ?

Olivier

CROISIER Olivier
Software Engineer