ant-user mailing list archives

From roger day <rog3r....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running ant from MSDEV
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:49:29 GMT
I'm not in a position to dictate to my users what they can or cannot
do. They currently use VisualStudio. We want a drop in replacement
which satisfies both developers and build server requirements. If ANT
can't satisfy this, or there is a specific philosophy which forbids
the use of ANT in this manner, then I will reccommend we go elsewhere
for our build system tools.

The other IDEs are Xcode and CodeWarrior. How stands ANT with them?

Roger.

http://www.badstep.net