ant-user mailing list archives

From Travis Quarterman <trav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:44:11 GMT
I am using Solaris and ":" seems to be the delimiter for my
".tcsrc.local" file. Is there a beeter way of setting ANT_HOME and
CLASSPATH than your your shell, for UNIX users, or should I call these
variables via "env" from within Ant build.xml?

- Travis

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:40:47 -0700, Jeff Davidson
<jeffd@rocketgaming.com> wrote:
> I could be wrong, but should those colons (:) be semicolons (;)?  It
> looks like you're using (probably) Linux, so I can't say for certain,
> having little experience of my own with Linux.
>
> Regards,
> ~Jeff

of the individuals to which this e-mail is addressed and is to be reviewed and used exclusively
for authorized company purposes.  This transmission may contain proprietary, confidential
or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you
are hereby notified that any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or taking
of any action in reliance upon the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you believe you may have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return email and delete or destroy the original message and/or any copy of
it from your computer system and/or your files.  Thank you.