ant-user mailing list archives

From Travis Quarterman <trav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CLASSPATH
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:54:59 GMT
Thanks!

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:33:01 -0700, Jeff Davidson
<jeffd@rocketgaming.com> wrote:
> Yes, there is.  I found the same error message when launching Ant from
> Cruise Control.  The Launcher class used to reside in ant.jar (in
> 1.5.x), but is now deployed in ant-launcher.jar (in 1.6.x, as far as I
> know).  I don't know the configuration for Weblogic, but you'll need to
> add ant-launcher.jar to the classpath that it's using.
>
> In my case, Cruise Control's latest iteration (still in CVS, not
> released yet), uses the newest version of Ant, but cruisecontrol.bat
> doesn't add ant-launcher.jar to its classpath when launching.  I had to
> manually make that change myself.
>
> Regards,
> ~Jeff

of the individuals to which this e-mail is addressed and is to be reviewed and used exclusively
for authorized company purposes.  This transmission may contain proprietary, confidential
or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you
are hereby notified that any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or taking
of any action in reliance upon the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you believe you may have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return email and delete or destroy the original message and/or any copy of
it from your computer system and/or your files.  Thank you.