ant-user mailing list archives

From RPea...@360commerce.com
Subject Re: ANT capabilities question
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:50:27 GMT
Don't forget that it makes a great installer framework and tasty breakfast
spread.

Robert

jfuller@ruminate.co.uk
09/29/2004 04:56 AM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: ANT capabilities question

I am currently writing a book about how to use Ant for all sorts of things
outside of its normal role....from xml publishing management to managing
small web farms....Ant is seductive because it is easy and highly
capable...to directly answer your question Ant is definately not just for
Java projects...though if you are in the .NET domain an ant lookalike is
already emerging from MS in the form of msbuild.

cheers, Jim Fuller

"Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofnenko@mdl.com> wrote ..