ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: running ant from MSDEV
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:53:58 GMT
In VS, create projects of type "Makefile".  That allows you to specify the
command to be exectuted for Build, Clean, and Rebuild.  Have each call
your ant script (w/ the respective target).  VS will display the resulting
output in the Build output window.

Nick G.

roger day <>
09/22/2004 09:28 AM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"
        Subject:        running ant from MSDEV

I'm part of a team which is trying to bring sanity to a runaway
unconfigured build system. One of the thoughts is that we use ANT as
the main driver. However, it's quite likely that some of the
developers use an IDE to drive the build systems. I've looked through
google to find out if ANT can be called from MSDEV, but I'not had much
success. Has anyone used MSDEV to drive ANT? Or any other IDE (outside
of Eclipse)?

reading this paper
seems to satisfy my requirements. But how did he get VisualStudio to call

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: