ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (GE Energy, Non GE)" <luis.cone...@ge.com>
Subject [OT] Is apache server available for downloads?
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:05:00 GMT
Hey guys!

    I've been trying to download the ant distro from [1] and I am facing
issues (primary, I can't connect to the site). I wonder if you have access
to this site or an alternative site where I can download Apache tools (I
want to download Struts too from [2] but I had no answer at all)

    Thanks and regards

[1] http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi
<http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi>
[2] http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi
<http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi>

Luis Conelly
GE Nuclear Energy
Softtek
Phone (52) 449.910.7308 DC 8*879.7308
Mobile (52) 449.123.8749
e-mail  <mailto:luis.conelly@ge.com> luis1.conelly@ge.com
e-mail  <mailto:luis.conelly@softtek.com> luis.conelly@softtek.com
Sametime Luis Conelly/Energy/GeneralElectric
Y! luisconelly@yahoo.com / MSN luisconelly@hotmail.com
 <http://www.softtek.com/> www.softtek.com
IMPORTANT: The documents and files attached to this transmission contain
confidential information that must be kept secret by law. This information
is for the exclusive use of the specified recipient whose name appears in
this transmission. If you have received this message by mistake, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the file and its
attachments. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying,
distribution or adoption of any action arising from the confidential
information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Law will penalize any
violation