ant-user mailing list archives

From <sten.rosend...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: running ant from MSDEV
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:51:57 GMT
Having browsed through the paper, I believe he did not get VIsualStudio
to call ANT buy ANT instead calls the VisualStudio IDE compiler
(msdev.exe in VC6.0 or devenv.exe in VS.NET). You can of course run ant
as an external tool in VisualStudio. Note that the makefile generation
option is removed in VisualStudio.NET.

Sten Rosendahl