ant-user mailing list archives

From "Charles Hudak" <charles.hu...@cardionet.com>
Subject RE: javac ant task
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:07:44 GMT
Since you have more than one source dir, don't use the javac attribute
but use nested src elements:

<javac
    destdir="${builddir}"
    debug="on"
    failonerror="true">
    <classpath refid="compile.codebase.class.path"/>
    <src path="${wt_home}/src/ext"/>
    <src path="${wt_home}/wtSafeArea/siteMod/src"/>
</javac>

Most of this stuff is discussed in the Ant manual. You may want to give
it a look when you are having trouble with a task.