ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Davidson" <Je...@rocketgaming.com>
Subject RE: Exceptions
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:40:47 GMT
I could be wrong, but should those colons (:) be semicolons (;)?  It
looks like you're using (probably) Linux, so I can't say for certain,
having little experience of my own with Linux.

Regards,
~Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Travis Quarterman [mailto:travisq@gmail.com]
Sent: September 16, 2004 09:34
To: Ant users
Subject: Exceptions

Greetings!

When I execute Ant I am getting this error, "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher." Here is my CLASSPATH:

CLASSPATH=/export/home/me/src/ant-1.6.2/lib/ant.jar:/export/home/me/src/
ant-1.6.2/lib/ant-launcher.jar:/usr/local/we

This electronic message transmission, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the
individuals to which this e-mail is addressed and is to be reviewed and used exclusively for
authorized company purposes.  This transmission may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified
that any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or taking of any action in
reliance upon the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you
may have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete or destroy the original message and/or any copy of it from your computer
system and/or your files.  Thank you.