ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Davidson" <Je...@rocketgaming.com>
Subject RE: CLASSPATH
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:33:01 GMT
Yes, there is.  I found the same error message when launching Ant from
Cruise Control.  The Launcher class used to reside in ant.jar (in
1.5.x), but is now deployed in ant-launcher.jar (in 1.6.x, as far as I
know).  I don't know the configuration for Weblogic, but you'll need to
add ant-launcher.jar to the classpath that it's using.

In my case, Cruise Control's latest iteration (still in CVS, not
released yet), uses the newest version of Ant, but cruisecontrol.bat
doesn't add ant-launcher.jar to its classpath when launching.  I had to
manually make that change myself.

Regards,
~Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Travis Quarterman [mailto:travisq@gmail.com]
Sent: September 15, 2004 13:23
To: Ant users
Subject: CLASSPATH

Is there a problem with me using a newer verson of Ant with Weblogic?
Weblogic comes with and older version 1.5, but I am wantingto use the
newer versions of Ant. I suspect that my CLASSPATH is incorrect or
something is misplaced, beucase when I run a task i get the following
errors:

org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher

- Thanks

This electronic message transmission, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the
individuals to which this e-mail is addressed and is to be reviewed and used exclusively for
authorized company purposes.  This transmission may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified
that any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or taking of any action in
reliance upon the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you
may have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete or destroy the original message and/or any copy of it from your computer
system and/or your files.  Thank you.