ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sam Masiello" <smasie...@mxlogic.com>
Subject RE: Chainedmapper question -- going crazy!
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:02:38 GMT

Sorry...didn't finish my last thought (starting with "Basically the same as if I")

Basically what I am trying to accomplish is the same as if I did a:

cp -r /myCVSDir/* /path/to/myCVSProdDir

from the command line.

--Sam

________________________________

From: Sam Masiello [mailto:smasiello@mxlogic.com]
Sent: Fri 9/3/2004 9:00 AM
To: Ant Users List; Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Chainedmapper question -- going crazy!

Hi Peter!

This won't quite do what I want as I don't want myCVSDir to become a subdirectory of myProdDir.
 I want the files and directories within myCVSDir to do a straight copy to myProdDir...for
example:

copy /path/to/my/myCVSDir/index.php to /different/path/to/myCVSProdDir/index.php
copy /path/to/my/myCVSDir/myRandomSubdir/pricing.php to /different/path/to/myCVSProdDir/myRandomSubdir/index.php

This is why I thought I needed a chainedmapper.  I am copying a file from pathA/fileA to pathB/fileA.

Basically the same as if I

Make sense?

--Sam