ant-user mailing list archives

From RADEMAKERS Tanguy <>
Subject RE: AntDoc needs to survive
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:36:49 GMT
Salut Edouard,

I've used AntDoc in the past: thanks and congratulations on a useful piece of programming
- it did help figure out a complex build
process that had "evolved" quite a bit by the time i got there. With modern build processes
getting ever more extensive and
complicated, build documentation tools are a handy addition to any developer's toolbox. I
hope you find a solution that allows this
software to continue, it's a genuinely useful piece of work.

View raw message