ant-user mailing list archives

From RADEMAKERS Tanguy <Tanguy.RADEMAK...@swift.com>
Subject RE: sending mails o build failure
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:04:52 GMT
Ashtutosh,

Invoke ant with "-logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger
-DMailLogger.properties.file=$[path_to_a_"maillogger.properties"_file]"
[1] with a maillogger.properties file that says:

MailLogger.from = [the address that mail is sent FROM]
MailLogger.mailhost = [the smtp host to use]
MailLogger.success.to = [who to send build success mails to, comma
seperated for multiple]
MailLogger.failure.to = [who to send build failure mails to, comma
seperated for multiple]
MailLogger.replyto = [reply-to address]
MailLogger.failure.subject = [subject of failure mails]
MailLogger.success.subject = [subject of success mails]

[1] for maximum ease, either edit the script used to run ant (in
$ANT_HOME$/bin) or create a custom shell script ant wrapper for your
project (highly recommended in multi user projects to ensure build
consistency)
/t