ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Ant not obeying JAVA_HOME?
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:30:24 GMT
I am not familiar with the unix scripts, but on Windows
JAVA_HOME is evaluated by the start scripts.
See /bin/ant at line 131, $JAVA_HOME is processed there. The Launcher itself
doesnt search for JAVA_HOME, indeed it sets the java.class.path system
property.

So when starting directly from command line the easiest way is to provide
the
tools.jar via -lib option.

Jan