ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: RSS feeds from build
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:16:41 GMT
You should adapt the XmlLogger [1]. Because you want to see the RSS feed
"just in time"
you have to use a trick from Log4J´s XMLAppender [2]: dont create a valid
XML :)
Create only the content, without the root tag. Then provide a static file
with that root tag
which includes the generated content via XML-include statement.

Jan

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/listeners.html#XmlLogger
[2]
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/api/org/apache/log4j/xml/XMLLayout.html