ant-user mailing list archives

From Lennart Hellström (HF/EBC) <lennart.hellst...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Reading file attributes
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:08:09 GMT
Oh, never mind, I solved my error by using the tags
<selector...>
	<custom .../>
</selector...>

BUT, I'm still having problems creating the logic that I want, so please help me anywone!
What I want to do is to copy the file x.txt and y.txt to xprev.txt and yprev.txt ONLY if xprev.txt
and yprev.txt are write enabled.
How can I do that?

Regards
/ Lelle