ant-user mailing list archives

From Animesh Ghosh <animes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Target `build.xml' does not exist in this project.
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:38:09 GMT
yes you are right. So I simply have either ant or ant -debug to see
all error messages. I had the target name wrong in the original build
file. It worked.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="My Project" default="Hello" basedir="/export/home">
        <target name="Hello">
                <exec executable="test.ksh">
                   <env key="myVar" value="Animesh"/>
                </exec>
        </target>
</project>

The test shell script is something like this:
#!/bin/ksh
echo "The variable is " $myVar