ant-user mailing list archives

From javier g <javierg1...@gmail.com>
Subject sql task problem
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:20:31 GMT
Hi
I'm using the jTDS driver to connect to a SQL Server 2000. I'm also
using (or trying to anyway) Ant's <sql> task to create a database.
Problem is Ant always complain it can't find the driver's class. I
have the jar copied both in %ANT_HOME%/lib folder and in some other
folder (u can see the path in the build.xml fragment bellow), I have
an entry in the global classpath variable pointing to it, I'm refering
to the driver's jar directly from inside the <sql> tag... nothing,
nothing seems to work and I already out of ideas... this is the
fragment of my buid.xml with the <sql> tag:

<target name="database.create" description="create database">

    <sql driver="${database.driver.class}"
         url="${database.url}"
         userid="${database.username}"
         password="${database.password}"
         src="${classes.dir}/${database.type}_schema.sql"
         onerror="continue">

        <classpath>
            <!-- used to be a property, now it's a real path, yet, it
doesn't work -->
            <!--<pathelement location="${jdbc.driver.jar}"/>-->
            <pathelement location="C:\DataDisk\JavaLibs\jtds\jtds-0.9-rc2.jar"/>
        </classpath>

    </sql
</target>

Wonder if anyone can shed some light... Thanks in advance

    J.