ant-user mailing list archives

From DAN COSIO <Dan.Co...@Sun.COM>
Subject classpath inheritance
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:46:19 GMT
Hi, I have a project with submodules. The root has a buid.xml with the projects classpath and
compile tasks.
the submodule has a compile task that calls the root's compile task. The subdir requires an
additional
.jar that is not standard for the project and would actually conflict with other project modules.
I would
like to be able to add this .jar to the main classpath from the submodules build.xml. I havn't
been
able to figure out how.. any ideas??

Thanks
Dan
--
Dan Cosio
DCS-IT

--
NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or