ant-user mailing list archives

From Douglas Lochart <dloch...@capecomputing.com>
Subject Re: setting environment in external properties file
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:43:25 GMT
Yes.  As long as you load the environment first you should be able to
reference those properties in a property file that will be loaded
later.  I have not actually accessed the ${env.CAR} as such from sa
property file but I have done this

<prpoerty name="var" value="${env.VAR}"/>

and then reference the property var in my property files.

Hope this helps

Doug