ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <>
Subject Re: AW: Ant not obeying JAVA_HOME?
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:36:31 GMT wrote:

>>It does what it does to ensure it can run Ant no matter how the
>>user's system is setup :)
>Should we let the wrapper script clean the CLASSPATH then?   :-)
It does that at the moment (except when run in rpm mode). It is the launcher
code that applies the entries in the CLASSPATH (now via  a -cp option).

Do we want the user to be able to clear the classpath by doing

ant -cp ""

This can be implemented by passing the CLASSPATH using another
option (orig_cp for example), and if -cp is seen to ignore the orig_cp

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message