ant-user mailing list archives

From Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Bat...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Best way to run Ant without installing it?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:45:31 GMT
I'm trying to use an ant as part of an installation process. the latter
extracts an Ant distribution to a directory specified by the user.

What I'm trying to do is to come up with an .sh/.bat script that will
make ant work using the above in an environment without ANT_HOME set,
make ant do some stuff and then delete the ant distribution i used.

What is the best way to do this? Can ant-launcher.jar or
ant-bootstrap.jar help me on this?

Any pointer to the right direction much appreciated.

Manos