ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peterrei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Chainedmapper question -- going crazy!
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:53:07 GMT
<copy todir="${myProdDir}" verbose="true">
  <fileset dir="${myCVSDir}" />
</copy>
should work.
Peter

Sam Masiello wrote:

>I thought of the flattenmapper problem after I had submitted my post, but unfortunately
it didn't help my situation any.

>>>From reading the documentation though, if you have a number of files and directories
in:

>/home/sam/mycvsdir
>
>and you want to copy them to:
>
>/my/production/directory
>
>then you need to use a chainedmapper.  Is this not true? If not, how can I accomplish
it?  I beat my head against this thing for several hours today before deciding that I wasn't
going to get this without some help :)  Any help you can provide would be appreciated.  I
can provide more info or a more complete example, if you would like, but this is the crux
of the issue.