ant-user mailing list archives

From Wilson Jimmy - jiwils <Jimmy.Wil...@acxiom.com>
Subject License for Ant Logo Use
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:37:09 GMT
The Ant License talks about "trademark" use, but it is unclear to me how I
might could use it (if at all).  Could I use the Ant logo in an internal
presentation/website when referring to Ant?

Jimmy
--
James "Jimmy" Wilson
Software Developer, Acxiom Corporation

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.