ant-user mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (HTSC, CASD)" <Joshua.Wh...@htsco.com>
Subject How to copy only jars, not jars+directory structure...
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 17:40:53 GMT
When I write a fileset that looks like this (see below) and copy it to my
WEB-INF/lib directory, I get the hibernate jar as expected and a lib
directory that contains the other jar files.  How do I write a single
fileset that only references the jars and not the directory structure (So
that when I copy it somewhere, I only copy the jar files).

Regards,

Joshua

    <fileset
        dir="${hibernate.dist.dir}"
        id="hibernate.jar.fileset">
        <include name="*.jar"/>
        <include name="/lib/c3p0-0.8.4.5.jar.jar"/>
        <include name="/lib/cglib-full-2.0.1.jar"/>
        <include name="/lib/dom4j-1.4.jar"/>
        <include name="/lib/ehcache-0.7.jar"/>
        <include name="/lib/jta.jar"/>
        <include name="/lib/odmg-3.0.jar"/>
        <include name="/lib/oscache-2.0.jar"/>
    </fileset>

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.