ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dale Anson" <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: Status of Antidote?
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:51:28 GMT
Antidote is distributed as source and is included with the Ant source.
Jack Woehr has binaries posted on his web site at

http://www.softwoehr.com/softwoehr/oss/

Jack has been trying to get some development effort going on Antidote, but
doesn't seem to be having much luck.

You might also try Antelope, it's at http://antelope.tigris.org.  Like
Antidote, it is a stand-alone GUI for Ant, and it also works as a plugin
for jEdit.  Personally, I think Antelope is more complete and has more
functionality than Antidote, but then, I'm the author of Antelope, so I'm
a bit biased :)

hth,

Dale