ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dale Anson" <>
Subject Re: Status of Antidote?
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:51:28 GMT
Antidote is distributed as source and is included with the Ant source.
Jack Woehr has binaries posted on his web site at

Jack has been trying to get some development effort going on Antidote, but
doesn't seem to be having much luck.

You might also try Antelope, it's at  Like
Antidote, it is a stand-alone GUI for Ant, and it also works as a plugin
for jEdit.  Personally, I think Antelope is more complete and has more
functionality than Antidote, but then, I'm the author of Antelope, so I'm
a bit biased :)