ant-user mailing list archives

From dan...@germane-software.com
Subject Re: Problem with <var> task
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:41:25 GMT
You should check also for an antelope tasks jar file. The <if> example you
showed is the antelope style <if>, the ant-contrib <if> doesn't allow any
attributes. The antelope tasks have been incorporated into the ant-contrib
tasks and are no longer maintained (well, they are, but there's no
guarantee that will continue), so you should use the ant-contrib tasks and
remove the antelope tasks.

Dale