ant-user mailing list archives

From jful...@ruminate.co.uk
Subject Re: ANT capabilities question
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:56:44 GMT
I am currently writing a book about how to use Ant for all sorts of things outside of its normal
role....from xml publishing management to managing small web farms....Ant is seductive because
it is easy and highly capable...to directly answer your question Ant is definately not just
for Java projects...though if you are in the .NET domain an ant lookalike is already emerging
from MS in the form of msbuild.

cheers, Jim Fuller

"Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofnenko@mdl.com> wrote ..