ant-user mailing list archives

From André Dantas Rocha <>
Subject RES: Choosing junit tests
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:39:56 GMT
Thanks for your reply Ivan and Jan. I'll try it...

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Ivan Ivanov []
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2004 07:26
Para: Ant Users List
Assunto: Re: Choosing junit tests

Yes, there is but it is JUnit Specific. Create a TestSuite and add your
tests in it (copied from [1] and modified for your sample):

TestSuite suite= new TestSuite();
suite.addTest(new MoneyTest("testCase2")); suite.addTest(new
MoneyTest("testCase3")); TestResult result=;

However, I used the above way to instantiate a TestSuite only once, when I
needed my test case run in a specific sequence. For all other cases, I use
(also taken from [1])

TestSuite suite= new TestSuite(MyTestCase.class); TestResult result=;

Happy juniting

--- Andri Dantas Rocha <> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a way to specify the junit tests to run?
> Something like this:
> public classe MyTestCase extends TestCase {
>   public void testCase1 {}
>   public void testCase2 {}
>   public void testCase3 {}
> }
> I would like to run only testCase2 and testCase3. Is it possible?
> Thanks,
> Andri

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail: