ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Chainedmapper question -- going crazy!
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 22:22:34 GMT
Without a more complete example I'm not 100% sure, but
from what I can see so far you don't need any mapper
at all, if all you want to do is copy a fileset from
one directory to another.  Additionally, you can't
chain a flattenmapper to a globmapper that is intended
to change directory information and expect it to work;
the flattenmapper removes all leading directory
information, so the globmapper would never match
anything.

HTH,
Matt