ant-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with <var> task
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:10:38 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry it was all my fault. The problem was that I was
having both ant-contrib1.01b.jar and
ant-contrib0.6.jar
in the samw ant/lib dir. So that had caused the
trouble. After removing the older version everything
works fine now.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.

--- Angeshwar Deepak <angeshwar@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried a very simple example
>
> <var name="x" value="6"/>
>     <if name="x" value="6">
>         <var name="x" value="12"/>
>     </if>
>     <echo>${x}</echo>   <!-- will print 12 -->
>
> and i get the error.

D:\deepak\buildProcess_2\_release\etc\forrest.xml:31: