ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: local properties note WAS PropertySet use in macro
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:20:12 GMT
Since references are mutable, they should work, so
that's good.  What I was thinking for <local> with
<propertyset>s was that all properties in the set
would get locally set to their mapped keys.  This way
you could temporarily access a more specific property
by a generic name.  Does that make it clear or do I
have to type out an example?  :)

-Matt