ant-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Split build file
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:39:19 GMT
Hi sadaf,

Try this example it works fine for me. u can use the
import task.
I have a build file from where I am calling a target
in another build file(a split), i found this example
in apache forrest, where I call the forrest build from
my build file.

<project name="myproject" default="hello">
     <!-- FORREST_HOME must be set as an environment
variable -->
     <property environment="env"/>
     <import
file="${env.FORREST_HOME}/forrest.build.xml"/>

     <!-- 'site' is a target imported from
forrest.build.xml -->
     <target name="post-build" depends="site">
       <echo>something here</echo>
     </target>
</project>

but the import works only for ant1.6 and above.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.