ant-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Croisier" <Olivier.Crois...@thales-is.com>
Subject Re: calling ant from java program
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:13:54 GMT
Hi

Hummm I dont see why it doesn't work for you...
Maybe it is a matter of Ant versionning ? I use the latest stable build (1.6.2 I think).

The error stack trace seems to point out a Sax error, as if the parser couldn't properly manage
some element in the build file. Or it may come from the ProjectHelper class, that performs
some standart initialization of the Project object.

Again, I would recommend trying with the latest versions (parser, ant, etc.).
Or, if you can't change, try to see how to initialize the Project manually, ie without using
the ProjectHelper ?

Please keep me informed of your problems/successes !

PS : anyone experiencing similar problems with my class ?

--
CROISIER Olivier
Software Engineer