ant-user mailing list archives

From rhonda.br...@lynx.co.uk
Subject RE: cvs checkout property
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:59:44 GMT
Thanks for that, I have a few questions though.

On the line where you have <equals arg1="${cvs.checkout.tag}" arg2=""/>, why is arg2
set to nothing?

And what does <isset do?

Rhonda

 -----Original Message-----
From: sebastian.ssmoller@gmx.net [mailto:sebastian.ssmoller@gmx.net]
Sent: 16 August 2004 14:17
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: cvs checkout property

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------  --
hi,
i use the following <macrodef/>

    <macrodef name="cvs-checkout">
        <sequential>
            <delete dir="${cvs.checkout.dest}"/>
            <mkdir dir="${cvs.checkout.dest}"/>

            <condition property="_rev.arg" value="-r ${cvs.checkout.tag}">
                <and>                             <isset
property="cvs.checkout.tag"/>
                    <not>
                        <equals arg1="${cvs.checkout.tag}" arg2=""/>
                    </not>
                </and>
            </condition>
            <property name="_rev.arg" value=""/>

            <cvs                 failonerror="true"
cvsroot=":ext:${cvs.user}@${cvs.host}:${cvs.repository}"
                cvsrsh="${cvs.rsh}"
                dest="${cvs.checkout.dest}"
                command="checkout ${_rev.arg} Implementation"/>
        </sequential>
    </macrodef>

hth
regards,
seb

> Hi
> > We are about to start using branches in cvs, I need to amend our build
> scripts to checkout the branches that we specify. Does anyone know the
cvs
> checkout property name?
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Rhonda

 -- NEU: WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR* - auch für DSL-Wechsler!

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended
Recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information which
is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible.  The views expressed in this communication are not necessarily
those held by LYNX Express Limited.