ant-user mailing list archives

From rhonda.br...@lynx.co.uk
Subject cvs checkout property
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:08:38 GMT
Hi

We are about to start using branches in cvs, I need to amend our build scripts to checkout
the branches that we specify. Does anyone know the cvs checkout property name?

Thanks in advance.

Rhonda

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended
Recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information which
is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible.  The views expressed in this communication are not necessarily
those held by LYNX Express Limited.