ant-user mailing list archives

From jean-charles.jaboui...@bull.net
Subject Réf. : AW: maven in ant
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:45:21 GMT

I have install maven but I want that my ant task compile with maven :-)

I'll use exec :-(

thanks for answers

                      Jan.Materne@rzf.

                      fin-nrw.de               Pour :   user@ant.apache.org

                                               cc :

                      09/08/2004 10:37         Objet :  AW: maven in ant

                      Veuillez

                      répondre à "Ant

                      Users List"

P.S.
Of course you can use <exec> and <java> to launch Maven, but that´s not
the way you should take :)

Jan