ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Predenkoski" <David.Predenko...@unilever.com>
Subject RE: websphere.ant.tasks (WAS 5.1) and WSAD Studio ant tasks
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:39:55 GMT
Please include me on the tech preview & your distribution list.

thanks
Dave Predenkoski

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebhan, Gilbert [mailto:Gilbert.Rebhan@huk-coburg.de]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 1:50 AM
To: Barry Searle; user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: websphere.ant.tasks (WAS 5.1) and WSAD Studio ant tasks

Hi, Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Searle [mailto:searle@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 6:59 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Cc: Rebhan, Gilbert; Barry Searle

/*
In the meantime, I have a Studio AntTask TechPreview with *many* new
Studio build functions (projectImport, projectSetImport,
workspaceClasspathVariable Set/Get, etc), and a complete Studio
productionBuild example with a Java Project, an EJB project, a WAR
project, an EAR project, etc.  Just send me an EMail if you want to
receive it and be added to the distribution list.  It runs fine on
Studio v50/v51 (or v6 betas)

I am partway through the subsequent productionDeploy example, which uses
wsAnttask tasks plus embedded wsAdmin JACL scripts/scriptlets to read a
property file defining the application(s) to be sequentially
phase-deployed to target server(s)/cluster(s), and application/module
property files defining any attributes to be set/modified during
deployment.  This work is also included in the above TechPreview, and
run with WAS v50/v51 (or v6 betas), primarily targeting
NetworkDistribution servers and/or clusters, but also standalone
servers.

Barry Searle,    searle@ca.ibm.com,
"Architect, WebSphere Tools for Automated Production Build and
Deployment".
*/

Sounds great :) Seems to be exactly what i where looking for !

And i believe it's a great help also for other users on this list dealin
with WAS/WSAD.

Please send me your techpreview and add me to the dist list - Many
thanks!!!

Regards, Gilbert