ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neff, Larry" <larry.n...@hp.com>
Subject javah task
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 02:03:49 GMT

I am trying to get the Ant javah task to behave.
I want it to act like the javac task, and javah every *.java file in a
tree, but it seems
to demand a single class for every invocation.
I have about 500 classes to javah; don't want to specify each one in the
build file.
I have not been able to figure out how to get it to recognize a fileset,
I don't think it can.

I also would like to see the DTD for the ant task, but I do not see it
on the Ant site.
Ant tells me, for example, I cannot nest destdir in <javah>, although I
can in <javac>.
Apparently the class attribute of <javah> can be nested, and has its own
attribute, name,
but I don't understand where these details are specified.
Any guidance much appreciated.