ant-user mailing list archives

From jacques couzteau <li...@bitfaeule.net>
Subject fail if a property ( p4.needsresolve ) is set
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:28:43 GMT
Hi all,

here is a simple qustion:

I want my ant target to fail if a given property is set. to be more
precise, I want my target to fail if my last submit to my
perforce-depot has failed because a file needed to be resolved. In that
case i can see that a file needed to resolve because the property
'p4.needsresolve' is set to 1.

What i had in mind was the following:

		<fail message="Submit failed! Either one or both of the files
'ARMVer.h' and 'gen_version.h need to be resolved before submission.'"
if="p4.needsresolve" />

Unfortunately  the fail task is executed no matter what p4.needsresolve
is set to.

How can I accomplish my goal?

tia

jacques