ant-user mailing list archives

From "PAUL, SATYAJIT" <satyajit_p...@hp.com>
Subject RE: problem <vssget>
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:10:13 GMT
Hi Luis,

Thanks a lot. It worked.

It has been a great help.

Regards,
satya

-----Original Message-----
From: luis.conelly@ge.com [mailto:luis.conelly@ge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 6:55 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: problem <vssget>

For your second approach, you can try using ant-contrib's <trycatch> target.
This works as a common try - catch - finally structure in java. If the
target fails, you can set a property or execute another code in there and
you can avoid your script to fail.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/antcontrib/

HTH
Luis