ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tran, Chuan" <chuan.t...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: fail if a property ( p4.needsresolve ) is set
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:34:12 GMT
Hi all,

I got error saying no file found when using Ant to FTP to a server.
Please help. Thanks.

Chuan

-----Original Message-----
From: jacques couzteau [mailto:lists@bitfaeule.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 3:29 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: fail if a property ( p4.needsresolve ) is set

Hi all,

here is a simple qustion:

I want my ant target to fail if a given property is set. to be more
precise, I want my target to fail if my last submit to my
perforce-depot has failed because a file needed to be resolved. In that
case i can see that a file needed to resolve because the property
'p4.needsresolve' is set to 1.

What i had in mind was the following:

		<fail message="Submit failed! Either one or both of the
files
'ARMVer.h' and 'gen_version.h need to be resolved before submission.'"
if="p4.needsresolve" />

Unfortunately  the fail task is executed no matter what p4.needsresolve
is set to.

How can I accomplish my goal?

tia

jacques