ant-user mailing list archives

From Hemlata Kukreja <>
Subject Unexpected element selector while building ant 1.6.2
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:54:59 GMT

I am getting the following  error when I try to build ant 1.6.2 from the
source distribution ... Could someone please tell me where the problem is??

... Compiling Ant Classes
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.

... Copying Required Files
        1 file(s) copied.
        1 file(s) copied.

... Building Ant Distribution
Buildfile: build.xml

C:\Documents and
.6.2\build.xml:140: Unexpected element "selector"

Total time: 0 seconds

... Cleaning Up Build Directories

... Done Bootstrapping Ant Distribution
Bootstrap FAILED

Disclaimer: 'This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email.'

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message